Day 34

IMG_1827

Today, most of what I did was put rivets in different parts of our robot. We managed to lose track of one of the parts, because of the four that were made, two were supposed to be used on our practice bot, and the other two were meant for the competition bot.IMG_1828

Three of these four particular gussets were moved to the practice bot and attached, the location of the remaining gusset, as far as I know, is still a mystery. Most of the day has been assembly of the robots; our current goal is to have the assembly done by Saturday night.

IMG_1826

Jake Myers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *